I know what you’re thinking, it’s just hard work and a waste of your time. But instead of buying pots for money and adding more stuff to the world … just make your own, they’re completely free and the best thing is it is biodegradable so it breaks down. All you need are a couple of materials and here they are!
· Old newspaper (reused)
· An old jar
The newspaper is a type of paper and will hold itself together for over a month! The jar can be used over and over again and the staples will rust down to nothing after a few months.
1. Fold the newspaper in half (it doesn’t have to be perfect)
2. Roll the jar over the newspaper with the open end on the side with the flippy bits. Make sure the lid is taken off.
3. Tuck the newspaper into the end of the jar.
4. Take the jar out and squish it down with the other end until its flat.
5. Staple the edge so it isn’t flapping away.
Don’t forget to have fun! Watch the video at the end it will show you what to do if you're having trouble.