Come and join me in the kitchen today, I'll be making some delicious chocolate balls. They are gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free and nut free. So, you can have them at school lunches and have it out and about.
There are also lots of seeds that are very healthy for you. There is no packaging needed, you can put them straight in a container. These balls are very healthy either way and they are a great way of getting fiber and lots of vitamins. I hope you enjoy them :)
1/3 cup Linseeds
1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds
2 tbsp Chia Seeds
5 Medjool Dates
1/2 cup shredded Coconut
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
2 tbs Honey
2 tbs Cocoa
1. Put the linseeds in and spin it in a Thermomix or food processor
2. Add all the other ingredients and mix together well in the Thermomix
3. Take a spoon and put a spoonful of mixture into your hand and mix them into balls.
4. Rub the balls into a small bowl with more of the desiccated coconut.
5. Then put them in the fridge
6. Now you have the best chocolate balls. Enjoy!!
Prep time: 10min
Serving: About 10